Friday, October 31, 2008

The Day I Peed my Pants

I am sure that many of you already know about my very small and even weaker bladder so this comes as no surprise to you, but yes I actually did it, I really peed my pants. To make things worse it was at Jon’s parents’ house too. I had just gotten done drinking a can of soda and an even bigger glass of water when his little brother said something so funny that I started laughing and it just came right out. I was so embarrassed and of course didn’t have anything to change into so we had to go home, but not before his loving mother could take advantage of this great photo opportunity.




Haha. I am totally kidding, but I wouldn’t put it past me to do something like this because I really do have a small and weak bladder. Here’s the really story….. We were actually at Jon’s parents house (his mom was making him a birthday dinner) and I was playing with one of those balls that is filled water and if you squeeze it, it bulges out and is very entertaining. I know you know what I am talking about. We had just started to sing happy birthday to Jon and Poosh… It burst open all over my lap. I let out a big scream and everyone stopped singing and started laughing. I must admit, it was actually pretty funny and Jon even warned me not to do what I was doing with it because it would probably break, but did I listen? NOPE! And we didn’t run home either. Jon made me stay like the entire night and his mother really did take advantage of the photo opportunity, in between her laughing fits.

3 comments:

Kara said...

That is halarious! I really beleived you! I was going to say if you had that week of a bladder, just wait till you're pregnant. That's going to suck!

Ashley Head said...

I don't think I've actually ever been there when you have peed your pants. I always hear of this happening though. Hey..let's say next time we get together,I get you laughing, lovingly poke at your bladder, and then see what happens. Whatcha think?

Carrie said...

I totally believed you! That's too funny!