Thursday, October 16, 2008

Elder Calder

Since so many people have asked me how Michael is doing I figured I would update you all. Currently he is in a town called Wetaskiwin and is traveling out to an Indian Reservation in Kobbema. He seems to really like it out there and they (the Indians) are teaching him lots. Once a week he goes to “Cree” lessons out on the reservation and he really enjoys that. Last week he was made District Leader and also got a new companion, with whom he seems to be getting long with. (His last companion gave him lots of problems and he was down a lot). Since the change he seems to be doing tremendously better. I don’t know too much other than that but as soon as I can get more out of him I will be sure to update those who wish to know. We are so proud of you ELDER, keep up the HARDWORK and DEDICATION.
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Click to play

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so glad you wrote a comment on my blog! I'll have to put you in mine :) We need to hang out sometime soon! It has been forever!

Jeremy and Morgan Maughan said...

Um I believe that you are the stinker for not telling me that you had a blg as well! We should be blog buddys! teehee