Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party

This last week we went and carved pumpkins at our friend Morgan’s house, and we brought along our friends Matt and Jess. I really suck at carving pumpkins and can never think of anything COOL to carve. All growing up we always used those stencils (of ghosts, and witches and stuff), but Jon will never let me buy them because they are not creative enough. So, as I am carving my jack-o-lantern face and jess painting her poke-a-dots our talented husbands are sketching all over their pumpkins. Let’s just say that they were better at this than we were, and yes, they both did this free hand. It took them half the night to do this though, so while they were carving we were pigging out on Morgan’s yummy cookies and candy. Thanks Morgan and Jer for a great time!



















My Boring little guy

It took 3 of them to carefully construct Jons masterpiece

Jons, Mine, Jess's, & Matts pumpkins

No comments: