Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall……. Already?

Can you believe that it is fall already? It seems like it was just the other day that we were out playing on the beach and enjoying Bear Lake and now the weather has cooled off and leaves are dropping. A few weeks ago Jon and I decided that we had better take a drive up the canyon to see all the fall colors before the leaves fall. While we were driving we decided that we should get out and walk around a little cause is was such a nice day. We found some pretty cool trails and a cave even with beautiful fall colors. We captured some of them before my oh so LAME, stupid, and did I mention LAME camera died. Hopefully before they leaves fall we will be able to take a drive again.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Jalynn!! I found you on Kirsten's blog it is so fun to see what you are up to, I am going to add you to my blog list. Is that is okay??

~Mindy~ said...

Hey Jalynn and Jonny! I'm so glad you have a blog too! Yay! Anyway, I know how it is having your camera crap out on you right when you need it, so frustrating! The pictures you got look good though!

M.

Ashley Head said...

Dork! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? Or..did you and I'm the spaztoid. I'm sure it was me. Love you!