Sunday, November 16, 2008

Clippers vs. Toilet

You know when you remember that you have to do something and if you don’t do it right away something else comes up and you don’t do whatever it is you needed to do? Well, for over a week I have been needing to cut my toenails (I know that may be too much info but it is what makes the story) and every night I forget to do it. The other night Jon and I were watching a movie and I suddenly remembered that I needed to this. While it was still on my mind I ran up stairs and grabbed the clippers, but after I did I really needed to go to the bathroom and those of you who really know me know that I can’t wait (when I gotta go I gotta go). I didn’t want to put the clippers down cause then I would forget what I went upstairs to do, so I opted to hold the clippers while I peed. (I think by now most of you know where this story is going) When I turned around to flush the toilet I somehow forgot that I was holding the clippers and next thing I know I hear the big “CLANK”. Yep, I dropped the clippers in the toilet. It was so GROSS but so FUNNY at the same time. I screamed for Jon to come upstairs and when he saw what I had done both of us were rolling on the ground laughing. After I realized that I needed to get them out it wasn’t so funny, there was NO way that I was going to stick my hand in the toilet. This is how I finally decided to get them out…….Don’t worry whoever comes to our house for a BBQ, I made sure that the tongs were cleaned very good.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL!!! I don't even know what to say...?? :)

Ashley Head said...

Um..just flush 'em next time. It costs,what? like a dollar or two to get some new ones. Love you!

Jon & Jalynn said...

We Already have plumbing problems and STUPID landlords. I dont want to add the the situation.

jason and michelle clarke said...

We'll bring our own tongs!!!