Sunday, June 7, 2009

New and Improved

Ok, maybe not improved but definitely new. Qualified Auto is officially Aatopia Auto Care. I personally really HATE the name but am also out numbered by the boys who like it and therefore, was out voted. Sad day!
Business is doing really good which is why we had to change the name of the store. At the end of summer we will be opening a new location in Ogden and then hopefully a few more after that. In order to grow out of state we could not use the name Qualified Auto because there are over 100 other Qualified's across the nation and for legal reasons we couldn't have the same name and have more stores. It has been really hard for me to deal with the name change but if it means that soon we will be able to have lots of stores and me not work anymore I guess I will deal with it.
We have taken the graphics off the truck, changed the banner on the side of the building, and gotten our new shirts. I will admit though, the shirts look pretty dang good! I really like the truck without the graphics and even better without the shell. I think that Jon has fallen in love all over again with his truck, which makes it even harder for him to want to part with it. ( We are trying to sell it, so if you know of anyone who is looking for a truck send them Jons way)

2 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

That's exciting! I sort of agree with you on the name though - kind of strange...but that's exciting anyway! We're trying to sell our truck too, and my Jon is having the same separation issues! We have someone looking at it on Saturday and he's all sad about it. Oh well, they'll get over it right? ;)That really is cool about the company expanding though! Yay for you guys!

Kara said...

That's cool, I'm glad the busines is going well for you guys!