Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Miracle Has Happened!

I have waited for 3 VERY long months for this to happen..........For two nights in a row Cayson has as slept 6 hours or more straight. I am one very DELIGHTED mom! Tuesday night I had a really hard time getting Cayson to go to sleep. Around midnight he finally fell asleep and woke up at 6am to eat and fell back asleep about 45 minutes later. Last night he zonked out about 10:30pm and slept till 7am. I am so used to him waking up every 2-3 hours that I kept waking up and looking at the clock wondering when he was going to wake up. I know that I should't get my hopes up and think that this will keep going but I wont complain if it does. Even so, I am just very greatful for a full nights sleep 2 nights in a row. That hasn't happened in a LONG time.

On another note, last night we went down to Ogden to celebrate Kalikos birthday. We went to Javairs for dinner with my family and Ronda and her family,then had cake and ice cream. I LOVE birthdays, yummy dessert and family time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIKO, we are so glad you are part of the family and hope that you had a GREAT day.






1 comment:

Bj said...

Congratulations! That's great news! I bet it feels wonderful! So when are we going to see you guys again and go play?