Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air

For the first time since Cayson was born I have finally been able to actually get out of the house and do something. I have been getting a little stir crazy lately so today we took Cayson to Jons parents and me, Jon, Michael and Jen went snowshoeing. We planned on going up Blacksmith Fork Canyon but with all the snow we got lately there were avalanche warnings for both canyons so we were a little lost on what to do. We deicded to just drive around and we ended up in Avon and found the perfect spot. I'm not exactly sure how far we hiked but i'll tell you what, my legs are KILLING me! We had a great time though and the weather was perfect, it snowed but nothing we couldn't handle.

We decided to build a snowman in the middle of the trail and then we played dress up with our new little friend. Check out his looks!







It doesnt look that bad, but this hill was monsterous. I'm pretty sure that it was after this climb that we decided to be done and headed back to the car.


1 comment:

Kara said...

looks like so much fun!! glad you could get out :)