Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great Grandma & Grandpa Howell

Today we took Cayson to Rexburg to meet his great grandma and grandpa Howell. They couldn't come up for his blessing because of a big snow storm and we have been trying to get up there ever since. I think that it is very important for them and Cayson to have a relationship with each other. I never really got that with my great grandparents and it is my only hope that he will have that opportunity.

We were only 3 weeks short of getting a 5 generation picture of all Howells. I was a little bummed to say the least, but I am sure Great Great Grandma was taking good care of him before he came to us!




1 comment:

Kara said...

Cayson will love those pics when he's older, when his great grandparents won't be around anymore. those are the best pics!