Friday, August 27, 2010

Teeth.....

The never ending story...
So today Jon and I discovered 2 more teeth. Where are these things coming from? They just pop out of no where. Cayson now has 4 top teeth and 1 bottom. And as a side note, he bit me last night for the first time while i was feeding him. I'm thinking I'll have to stop nursing him if this keeps up cause I'm not dealing with that..... Anyways, I also must say I am the worst mom ever. Once again he had nothing to ease the pain while they came in. He was really Onry Wednesday and my first thought was to check his mouth and there was nothing, his gums weren't even swollen so I figured that couldn't be the problem. Guess I was wrong. Maybe with his next tooth I'll have learned from both my experiences and I'll have a happier baby. I'm just glad that babies don't remember these experiences or I'm pretty sure he'd remind me every day of the pain I let him go through and how miserable he was:(

No comments: