Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Discoveries

One of the most rewarding things about being a parent is watching your babies learn and discover new things. This one particular instance though has got to be by far the best.....
This morning I was giving Cayson a bath. While he was sitting there playing with a toy he got excited over something and started flapping his arms up and down, dropping the toy. He leaned over and on his way down to pick it up he discovered something...... His MAN parts! He sat there inspecting and playing with "it" for a good minute and all during this time I was laughing my head off. Cayson looked up and saw that I was laughing and he started laughing too.( I love that little dude) After he relized he lost sight of "you know what" he reached down to play with it again but it couldnt be found..His cute little Budda Belly was covering that area so he tried moving, pushing, and pulling his belly out of the way. After a few seconds he gave up, thank goodness.
I love this stage right now, watching Cayson discover new objects and try to figure out how they work. I love how he's starting to "remember" things he's playing with. I love how he sees something or knows somethings somewhere and he'll do anything to get it..pulling stuff off shelves, moving something out of the way or pushing things over. I just plain LOVE this kid!!

1 comment:

~Mindy~ said...

Ha ha ha, that's too funny! What a cute kid! We need some pictures so I can see what he looks like now! :)