Sunday, November 16, 2008

Leaves, Leaves and more Leaves

Last Saturday Jon and I went to Bear Lake with my mom and dad to help them rake leaves and get everything ready for winter. This is one working task that I actually don’t mind doing because I get to play while I am doing it. Jon and I did one half of the yard and put all our leaves into one BIG pile so that it was soft enough for all our sweet tricks. The pictures don’t do it justice but it was pretty big. In all, with raking the whole lawn we filled 21 large leaf bags. One day I really want to rake them all into one HUGE pile under the tree and jump out of the tree into the pile. Wouldn’t that be so fun?


Jon actually working get a good look cause it doesnt happen too often!

Just playing in the leaves


My dad thought that it would get done faster if he used 2 rakes.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL I love your dad he is soo funny!!

Ashley Head said...

Jay, remember when we went down to my aunt and uncles. They had a lot of leaves and we were desperate to play. Then we bonked our heads on the ground diving face first. Ah..the good 'ol days!

Kara said...

Hey, I haven't seen a post from you in forever! how are you guys? We need to get together soon. Kristin's house is all re done! We should meet there next. Kristin said we have to plan it! When is a good time for you guys? have Jon call kristin to see what's up :)