Sunday, November 7, 2010

Signs of Fall

Well..... The leaves have changed and are starting to fall and now we get to PLAY!!! Can I just tell you how much I Love fall? The crisp air, beautiful colors and playing in the leaves. We got to go to Bear Lake today and rake leaves and we had a grand ole time. The pictures pretty much tell the story, so enjoy! Cayson had his own little rake too.
Story: Michael said we "had" to rake all the leaves into a big pile under the tree so we could jump into them from up high. Well, when it came time Kaliko was the first to climb in the tree. He chickend out, so Michael went up there to show him how it was done. He jumped and Kaliko still waited..... I was thinking in my head the whole time what a pansy i'm gonna do this. So, I climbed up the tree and then Kaliko and I were both sitting there too chicken to jump. -From the ground it doesnt look bad at all, until you actually get up there. I finally junped after about 10 minutes of everybody talking me into it and then i jumped again and again and again. Don't know what I was so afraid of.......

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love the family pic in the leaves!